As of 6:30 PM today, I will no longer be an undergraduate! Hello, Real World :)
Many thanks are in order:
- To my friends who have stuck with me through it all
- To my professors who have provided me with a learning experience, not just a piece of paper
- To all the crazy nights I'll (never) remember
- To still graduating despite the frequency of said nights
- To my university scholarships. Without them I wouldn't be here.
- To having a great job lined up in this economy
- And most of all... to my parents for making it all possible. For always saying, "It's not a matter IF you'll go to college, but WHERE."
In the words of Lady Gaga's newly released single: "I'm on the edge of glory and I'm hanging on a moment of truth."
Gonna go ace a final!